Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moving In!

I've been living in East Asia for 3 1/2 weeks now; I find myself saying, "Well there's a new way to do it" atleast once a day! After touring for one week with our 7 teammates, I started teaching my classes last week and at the same time moving in to our (my roommate Brittany and I's) Apt 1103, Building B of faculty housing. 
1st day of School!
 I was stunned by the waves of hospitable Chinese staff who flooded our doors the first week!

I love my students and have had several opportunities to play badmitton, "table tennis", and teach a little basketball (oh yes, with these skills, ha!) I absolutely LOVE Teaching, my classes are long but fun!
Some girls live 6, even 8 to a dorm room!

Communal Living...
                is my new way of life here! My 6 teammates and I, with the help of a British friend teaching at a neighboring college, made Jiaozi (dumplings) this week! Mmm, one of my top favs in Pandaland!


No comments:

Post a Comment