Friday, October 15, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Wow, I feel so  loved!  Last week I received 3 care packages within 3 days! My sweet boyfriend Daniel sent a load of Starbucks goodies, vitamins, A SpICe RaCK, Index Cards (a delicacy here!), a Whole Lotta school supplies, hand sanitizer, TRAIL MIX, take out menus from Restaurants (for my English Classes to use), lotions, Laffy Taffy, an alarm clock, etc!
Thank you my sweet Youth Group from Highpointe for the thoughtful Cards- my fav surprise!



Yuminess!
Silly Bands!



 So getting packages are a pretty big deal here! Everyone gets involved! My teaching friends will come out of their offices to help me tear into them; my roommates and I share our stories behind each gift

And just when I thought it couldn't get better, I got 2 Packages from my sister Kirbe! Peanut butter, carob chocolate, almonds, violin music, my Sperrys, Hersheys (which my friends love here!) Clif Bars...mmMM!

So just one question for ya, What would you want in your CaRE PaCKaGE?

No comments:

Post a Comment